Work With Us
Joining a Reputable and Well Supported Team
Holborn Assets UK reputation for customer care and integrity is second to none in the financial industry. To maintain this privileged position we seek strong candidates to join Holborn Assets UK as financial advisers. You will need to demonstrate a successful track record of at least 5 years in the industry and, above all, the highest levels of integrity in order to meet our standards. We recruit from all over the UK.
Though working independently, our advisers enjoy an unrivaled level of support and guidance in all parts of the financial advisory process, from administration and paraplanning to marketing and client relationship management. Holborn Assets UK has experts in all fields ready to help you grow and maintain a successful financial planning career.
The group is based on the UK’s network systems model, but provides additional resources to advisers, such as sponsorship, office, accommodation and financial support to establish a successful business (if required and separately negotiated against plan).
How We Work with Our Clients
As a company we help our clients to ‘Put the right money in the right place at the right time’.
We have developed a strict in-house regulated system of procedures designed to identify client’s needs and prepare a bespoke financial plan, in order to help all our clients achieve their diverse financial and life goals. Clients’ circumstances and objectives are typically discussed over two or three meetings, where the adviser gradually develops the most suitable solution.
To solve clients’ genuine financial problems, we always provide unbiased advise based on the latest research and facts, rather than marketing hype, and bring innovative solutions which may involve tools such as writing a will, establishing a trust or an offshore company, or opening an offshore bank account. We can also advise on foreign and UK pensions or set up international private pension plans.
Taking advantage of the group’s long time expertise, our advisers are able to add immense value to clients and help them make sure their wealth is effectively protected and in the best position to grow in the world of fast changing global economic, political and legal environment. Working for Holborn Assets UK means being part of a team that shares a desire to serve customers with the best possible care.
You are most likely to be successful as part of our team and we are interested in talking to you if you meet the following criteria:
- You are currently a qualified adviser able to practice in the UK.
- You have at least 5 years of financial services experience, preferably as an Independent Financial Adviser (IFA) or in Bancassurance or as part of a private advisory practice.
- You have a proven strong track record and can demonstrate that existing and past clients have been extremely satisfied with the service you have provided.
- You have a degree, diploma or certificate in financial planning.
- Ideally you hold the Certified Financial Planner or the Chartered Financial Planner designation.
- You speak fluent English.
- You have and show the highest level of integrity at all times.
- You comply with UK FCA level industry standards and lead by example in delivering high level service.
- You are self-motivated and can work effectively both on your own and as part of a team.
All Holborn Assets UK advisers must be qualified to practice in their country of operation. As part of our desire to always stay ahead of our competition and provide client services of the highest standards, we pay for all our staff to be members of the UK Chartered Insurance Institute and work towards additional industry qualifications.
What Happens after You Join Us
We help all our new advisers with establishing and growing their business and their client base. This assistance includes introducing new clients and providing genuine leads.
We expect advisers to be fully independent of these central services after six months, as existing clients and referrals will be the main source of business for the right candidates at that point.