There is no one-size-fits-all in the world of financial planning and financial advice. Although Holborn Assets UK works with a very diverse group of clients, there are several common points which make you more likely to find our services suitable and beneficial to you:
- You are committed to getting your financial house in order and keeping it that way.
- You have important goals that you want to achieve.
- You understand that the best way to build and maintain wealth is by following a disciplined approach to investing consistently over a long term.
- You consider many things more important in life than money, although you also understand that having your finances in order is necessary for being able to spend as much time as possible enjoying these things.
- You prefer an impartial and unbiased financial planning service and you understand that it is worth paying for.
Chris has known us for a long time but has been particularly helpful since I retired. He took time to collate data from us to fully understand our changed situation, assess our risk profiles and make recommendations. I didn’t always follow his recommendations in detail but he was happy to go along with my instructions. He set out his charges clearly and we feel that the service he provides is good value and professional.
Chris is very knowledgeable and always helps you to think things through without in any way pressuring you, or making judgements about you. I have always found him to be kind, likeable and funny but at the same time professional and he has helped me with sound financial advice for many years. A good guy to have around.
Understands the issues and gives excellent relevant advise.
Chris is a good listener and gives sound advice regarding investment. He is very enthusiastic about his work and takes great pride in helping his customers with their investments, no matter what the size of that investment might be.
Without exception, all the investments we took out with Chris over the years have performed very well over the timeframes allocated.
Very accommodating, easy to deal with, generally helpful, and his advice has proved very sound in the 20+ years I have been dealing with him.
We have been advised by Chris for about 4 years. He has always been friendly and professional, and the investments we have made under his guidence have been profitable. He explains things clearly and responds to emails promptly.
Efficient & knowledgable Prompt at returning calls Is able to explain things well
Regular reviews and always explains the reasons for change or implementation clearly. Rapid response to enquiries.
Good at explaining financial planning and investments at my level of understanding. Always contactable.